Pet Portrait Art Show - Call to Artists
Application July 1- 24
Art Submission July 17- 24
Show Reception August 5, 5-8 pm
Show August 5 - 20
Free, non-juried show!
Calling all animal lovers to participate in this fun, furry and feather friend show. Please read the guidelines carefully. Well-behaved pets are welcome to attend the reception on August 5, from 5 to 8 pm.
If you would like to submit work to the Square Foot Show:
1. Fill out the application.
2. Read and follow the Guidelines.
- We accept media that Art Department sells (painting, mixed media, sculpting, drawing). Digital art and photographs are not accepted.
- Art must be 11x14 inches or smaller.
- This is a community art show for Salem and Mid-Willamette Valley artists.
- All work must be ready to hang with appropriate wire hardware to be accepted.
- Print your name and title of the piece on the back of your artwork.
- Work is due Sunday, July 24, 2021 by no later than 5pm.
- The opening reception will take place at the Art Department Concrete Gallery on Friday, August 5, 2022 from 5pm-8pm. The exhibition will run until August 20, 2022.
- Pick up Artwork August 21-27. Work must be picked up within 15 days after the exhibition end date by the artist.
- Sales are coordinated by the artist. The Art Department will not take any proceeds from the sale. The art must remain in the show until the close of the show. Artwork will only be released to the artist after the show. It is the responsibility of the artist to schedule payment and pickup with the new owner without any assistance from the Art Department.
- While the Art Department will make every reasonable effort to keep your artwork safe, it is the responsibly of the artist to insure the full value of your artwork. The Art Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged art
Art Department LLC
254 Commercial St NE
Salem OR 97301