Square Foot Community Art Show Announcement
Submission May 15-29
Show Reception June 3
Free, non-juried show!
It's hip to be square! If you would like to submit work to the Square Foot Show:
1. Fill out the application
Art Department LLC
254 Commercial St NE
Salem OR 97301
- This is a community art show for Salem and Mid-Willamette Valley artists.
- All media are accepted as long as the work fits in or on the deep 12″x12″ American Easel Birch Board, hanging vertically.
- Only one piece per artist can be submitted.
- All work must be ready to hang with appropriate wire hardware to be accepted.
- Print your name and title of the piece on the back of your artwork.
- Work is due Saturday, May 29, 2021 by no later than 5pm.
- The opening reception will take place at the Art Department Concrete Gallery on Friday, June 3, 2022 from 5pm-8pm. The exhibition will run until June 19, 2022.
- Pick up Artwork June 21-26.
- Work must be picked up within 15 days after the exhibition end date by the artist.
- Sales are coordinated by the artist. The Art Department will not take any proceeds from the sale. The art must remain in the show until the close of the show. Artwork will only be released to the artist after the show. It is the responsibility of the artist to schedule payment and pickup with the new owner without any assistance from the Art Department.
- While the Art Department will make every reasonable effort to keep your artwork safe, it is the responsibly of the artist to insure the full value of your artwork. The Art Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged art.
- For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org