We are Hiring!
Part-time Customer Experience Associate
Immerse yourself in art retail. Fun, challenging, and highly social, we help support artists by connecting them with quality materials and supporting community art endeavors. We deliver customer-centric shopping experiences online and in store. We are committed to anti-racism, inclusiveness, and strive to create a welcoming art community for all.
- Consistently delivers superior customer service by combining sales, product knowledge, and other skills to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Welcome customers, and provide assistance locating products and providing solutions.
- Display an energetic and positive attitude with all customer interactions.
- Provide a fast and friendly check out experience.
- Execute cash handling to standards.
- Inventory, pricing, special orders, and restocking.
- General housekeeping and cleaning.
- Represent and communicate clearly and through emails, phone calls and online orders.
- Commitment to the organization’s vision and values and projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others.
- Assist in the coordination of merchandise set-ups, has knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and has the ability to implement and maintain the store as set forth by store management.
- Assist in creating social media content that promotes our art culture and values.
- Follows directions and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Availability to work flexible schedules including day/evening shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Elevates Service Standards
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Champions personal responsibility, teamwork, honesty, and ethics.
- Computer and Point of Sale skills.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds while using the appropriate lifting techniques and following all safety rules.
- Prolonged walking, standing, and climbing ladders.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.