Mixed Media Color Studio: Explore Modern Color Theory to Create Unique Palettes and Find Your Creative Voice
Discover innovative painting and mixed-media art techniques the most inspired way possible: through rainbows of color!
In Mixed Media Color Studio, you’ll learn color and design ideas that will boost your creative intuition. Based on Kellee Wynne Conrad’s popular former online True Colors Art Program, the lessons include color explorations designed to strengthen skills and confidence.
You’ll learn how to develop your own unique style using acrylic paint, pastels, graphite, ink, and more. See how to mix colors to make signature palettes and get inspired to try new, exciting combinations of colors, materials, and methods that will take your artwork and imagination further.
The imaginative projects include expert information on how to work with colors to evoke moods, emotions, and energy for dynamic landscapes, calming seascapes, vibrant abstract florals, layered architectural pieces, and much more. Discover easy techniques that add texture, details, and interest to your artwork.
As with the original True Colors program, guest artists contribute exciting artwork, creating an expanded artistic repertoire filled with fresh styles and ideas.
Mixed Media Color Studio also includes:
- How to create texture with a variety of mediums and tools
- Ideas for creating your own decorate collage papers using gel plate printing techniques
- Simple techniques for mixing compelling color palettes
- Tips for overcoming the fear of the blank page
- How to expand creativity and boost confidence by making art in an array of styles
- Easy ways to create pleasing compositions
Dive into this incredible world of color and allow your creativity to flow!