Live Zoom Workshop, Palette Knife Techniques with Cynthia Herron
Discover palette knife techniques with Cynthia Herron. This workshop will emphasize palette knife techniques with acrylic paints. Start, and maybe complete, three different paintings to learn blending, knife technique, layering with tissue papers, and impasto. Any experience level welcome.
20% off Supply Kit!
- Set of acrylic tube paints
- disposable palette 9” x 12”
- 3 wood panels, 12” x 12”, 11” x 14” and/or 9” x 12”.
- Gesso should already be applied.
- Gel medium
- Black China marker
- 3 palette knives: medium width for mixing paint, narrow pointed one for painting small areas, wide 1” or 1 ½” for applying paint (plastic or metal is fine). See photo.
- Photos to work from: landscape, flower, animal, city scene, water scene. Photos with people or lots of detail don’t work that well.
- Paper towels
- tissue papers
- misc. small practice panels