Portable Painter Watercolor Palettes
The Portable Painter palettes are a compact travel watercolor palette that will change the way you think about painting on the go. Designed by a watercolorist, these palettes are full of details artists will appreciate.
Portable Painter Watercolor Palette
Completely self-contained, the Portable Painter includes:
- 1 Double-sided synthetic travel brush with a fine point for details and a larger point for washes (the fine point is housed in the brush handle)
- 2 Detachable water containers with built-in brush holders
- 3 Larger mixing wells and 10 smaller wells for ample mixing space
- 12 Empty half pans to fill with your choice of watercolor
- An aluminum clasp and a silicone retaining band for securely closing the palette
It's great on any flat surface. On uneven ground, the water containers work as a sturdy pedestal base for the palette. You can also balance the Portable Painter over your knee or thigh. When it's time to pack up, the palette folds quickly and easily.
Easy to carry and easy to use, the lightweight Portable Painter Watercolor Palette is a must-have for plein air painters, urban sketchers, and traveling artists.
Mini Portable Painter Watercolor Palette
Paint anywhere with The Portable Painter Micro Watercolor Palette! Approximately the size of a credit card and just 1" thick, this convenient micro palette transforms in seconds to a fully self-contained watercolor system.
Made out of sturdy, bone white plastic, the Portable Painter Micro Watercolor Palette contains plenty of mixing wells, a convertible water container, and six empty standard size half pans. It includes a T-shaped finger grip on the base, a lanyard hole, and is packaged in an attractive microfiber-suede drawstring pouch.
Note: Pans will not fit in the original Portable Painter Classic palette.