Travel Sketching with Jessica Ramey
Want to start documenting your travels around Salem, the USA or across the world? Travel sketching is rewarding and such a wonderful way to record what you see so you can remember it vividly. Jessica will teach you easy techniques to start painting and drawing what you see one step at a time.
We will break for an hour lunch and dine at a local restaurant so bring some cash.
Note: All regular priced supplies are available at 20% off from Art Department for this class.
- Blue Q Zipper Pouch
- HahnemUhle Zig Zag hardback book
- Metal Watercolor Tin Palette Paint Case with 12 Empty Half Pans
- M. Graham Gouache Paints (please no acrylic gouache. M. Graham Gouache offers the best value for the money and is made in Hubbard, Oregon)
- Quinacridone Rose (cool red)
- Azo Yellow
- Cobalt Blue
- Ivory Black
- Titanium White
- Optional Colors (if you don't want to mix colors)
- Pilot Varsity Fountain Pen
- MONO Twin Permanent Marker
- White Signo Gel Impact Gel Pen,
- Niji Waterbrush