Previously Recorded Art Club | Artist Trading Cards
Are you looking for a fun way to connect and make with other artists during Covid without breaking the bank? Check out our Art Club series!
These 1-hour gatherings are the perfect place to learn about new products and techniques, connect with others while you make art, and share your love for art. And for $10 a pop, this is an easy way to learn something new without investing a whole lot of time or money.
Previously Recorded Artist Trading Cards, Playing with Mixed Media
Class Supply List
Note: All regular priced supplies are available at 20% off from Art Department for this class.
- Paper: We sell Artist Trading Cards cut to size in various papers types at the Art Department.
- Stamp Pad of Ink in dark color that you love
- Collage Papers: We sell collage kits at the Art Department or choose an old book, magazine, or decorative papers from your own stash.
- Gell Medium in the finish you like (matte, satin, or glass)
- Brush Flat or Filbert, size 5
- Embelishments (if you wish)
- Water and Container