Previously Recorded Art Club | Artist Trading Cards
Are you looking for a fun way to connect and make with other artists during Covid without breaking the bank? Check out our Art Club series!
These 1-hour gatherings are the perfect place to learn about new products and techniques, connect with others while you make art, and share your love for art. And for $10 a pop, this is an easy way to learn something new without investing a whole lot of time or money.
Previously Recorded Artist Trading Cards, Playing with Mixed Media
We will send out an email with the recommended class list and zoom link prior to class.
Class Supply List
Note: All regular priced supplies are available at 20% off from Art Department for this class.
- Paper: We sell Artist Trading Cards cut to size in various papers types at the Art Department.
- Stamp Pad of Ink in dark color that you love
- Collage Papers: We sell collage kits at the Art Department or choose an old book, magazine, or decorative papers from your own stash.
- Gell Medium in the finish you like (matte, satin, or glass)
- Brush Flat or Filbert, size 5
- Embelishments (if you wish)
- Water and Container